more... Mountains & Blizzards


I've changed the lead photo, taking down the "After the Socal Fire Storm" image. I took the new picture from a high angle between storms, in my travels. You might compare it to Front Range from Eastern CO or the High Sierra from Death Valley but its the The San Gabriel & San Bernardino Mt's. My vantage point was about 2,000' up in the Santa Ana Mt's. 5 miles from Anaheim.

I was so pumped watching Green Bay play Seattle in the on & off blizzard Saturday. Of course the Packers were completely at home in the conditions, completing pass after pass. Bret Favre said, "I've been waiting for that for 17 years - it was awesome. It was the most snow I've ever played in." Mike Holmgren must have been kicking himself and Paul Allen was wondering, why can't it just be pouring rain?

No comments: